We are a close team of creative professionals based in Sofia, Bulgaria. For more than two years, our team of designers, strategists, writers, and developers have helped organizations unlock their fullest potential with bold, original brand identities. We believe in the power of design. We thrive on building relationships and helping good people and organizations succeed through a collaborative process.
What are we looking for?
A committed and passionate graphic designer who will work on and complete high-stakes design projects for popular brands. Both for our clients as well as internal purposes. Your efforts will have huge importance and exposure by directly impacting how the world sees us at Brandly Collective.
What do we expect you to bring?
- 1+ years of preferably agency experience as a graphic designer
- Ability to transform complex marketing language into effective visual concepts
- Experience in social media design
- Experience in print design/layout
- Able to ideate and iterate rapidly on visual designs and illustrations.
- Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketchapp
- Pixel-perfect eye for details and sense of aesthetic
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Eagerness to improve constantly
What will be considered a huge plus?
- Passion for design and design trends
- Understanding of social media design trends
- Experience with motion design & illustrations
- Experience with presentation tools like Keynote, PowerPoint
What do we offer?
- Full-time position
- Opportunity to change people’s minds about the importance of branding and good design
- Chance to play a significant role in writing the history of a young Bulgarian company
- Incredibly cool office in the city center of Sofia
- Latest and greatest tech for you to use
- Young, ambitious, and very hard-working colleagues
- Regular bonuses based on results
- Incredibly open and transparent communication
To apply, please, send us your CV and portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.